Thursday, April 3, 2014

Eyeglass Shopping Tip



Next time you go shopping for eyeglasses, don't just rely on the mirrors at the store or your friend's advice. Most of us have a camera readily accessible these days, so whip it out and take a selfie with the proposed glasses you're interested in. This way, you will see you as others will, and you can get a better look at yourself in your new glasses. 

This pic is me in Costco trying on what will be my new glasses. I was by myself and the sales lady just gave me a quick, "Yeah, it's looks great on you". You never know how sincere they are or if they are just doing their job. I think in this case, the sales lady was right. I'm so glad because I tried almost every small eyeglass they had on their wall and this one fit the best. 

So no worries next time you go eyeglass shopping, just bring your camera or whip out your phone and take a selfie with your proposed new glasses.

Another selfie tip: If you ever need to check your face or your teeth (after eating a green salad!) and you don't have a mirror, take a pic of your face - you'll spot any imperfections right away and can take care of it on the spot.

Thanks for reading and SMILE!


Comments or questions are always welcomed. I would love to hear what you think of this post or any of my other posts. Email is the best way to contact me, and please be sure that your email address is sited so I can write you back. Thanks!

No comments: