Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Real Coupon Holder

The one I made a few days ago was a little too small so I decided to make another one that was bigger. I also thought about putting in dividers that can't come out, so I came up with this idea.



Basically, on the inside, I made open bottomed pockets. It creates enough of a divider and, it actually works. I have 3 sections: food, toiletries, and everything else. I don't have to worry about the coupons slipping under because it's only paper. It looks pretty good, don't you think? The dividers were done on an impulse and I think I did pretty well.



Here's how the whole thing looks - pretty much like the other one:



It measures about 6-3/4" x 3-3/4" - still small enough to throw in your bag. I made it in a solid color so that it wouldn't detract from your bag. I think it's pretty neat.

What do you think?



No comments: