Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Warm Asian Chicken Coleslaw


**I am sorry - the pics for this post was accidentally deleted and cannot be retrieved**


I made a real easy dinner tonight. I used this salad dressing, boneless chicken, bag of coleslaw mix, and some scallions. It came out pretty good.

First you make the dressing and set it aside - a good tip is to make it in a small container with a lid so you can shake it to combine all the ingredients easily. This salad dressing tastes almost like the kind you would get from a Japanese restaurant, it's pretty good - I couldn't find my sesame seeds tho, so there's none it this salad. Then I took some boneless, skinless chicken thighs and breasts, cut them up into bite sized pieces and sauteed them till no longer pink. I added the bag of coleslaw mix and using tongs, I mixed until the coleslaw was starting to get soft. I poured all the dressing and mix thoroughly until the coleslaw was nice and wilted. I also added some scallions or green onions for interest. Serve hot or at room temp.

Enjoy!


Comments or questions are always welcomed. I would love to hear what you think of this recipe or any of my other posts. Thanks!

No comments: